1 cup (175g) pitted medjool dates
½ cup (80g) raisins
4 tbsp. vanilla protein powder
½ cup (60g) pecans
1 tbsp. orange juice, fresh-squeezed
1 tsp. orange zest
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. ground allspice
1 tbsp. cocoa powder
½ tbsp. dried cranberries
¼ cup (40g) white chocolate chips (traditional, diary-free or vegan)
1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
What you need to do:
1. Place the dates, raisins, protein powder, pecans, orange juice, orange zest, cinnamon, allspice and cocoa powder in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
2. Roll the dough into 12 balls, place on a tray and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Cut the dried cranberries into thirds, then roll in your fingers to form balls for berry decorations.
4. Melt the white chocolate and pour a little over each of the balls, pushing the chocolate outwards so that it drips down the side of the ball.
5. Place 2 cranberry balls and 2 pumpkin seeds on top of the chocolate to decorate.
6. Place the balls on a tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes allowing the chocolate to harden.
7. Store the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.